Hommocks Park Ice Rink
Mamaroneck's popular enclosed public skating facility has been offering fun for the entire family since 1975. Take the opportunity to learn to skate, play hockey or sharpen your skills. Special promotions and events are offered throughout the season. The Hommocks Park Ice Rink plays host to a wide variety of year-round recreational community events.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD, BEVERAGE, BALLOONS OR CONFETTI ALLOWED
Helpful Skating Hints
- Although our spectator area is heated, you’ll want to dress warmly when you come ice skating. Snow pants and gloves on little ones are a good idea. It’s always better to dress in layers so you may take off a layer or two if needed.
- Selecting the proper skate size is very important. Your skates should be approximately one-half size smaller than your shoe size. You want your skates to be snug, but not so tight that it’s uncomfortable. You should be able to wiggle your toes. Lace your skates tightly, starting at the bottom and lacing to the top, not skipping any eyelets.
- We hope these suggestions will help make your visit a very pleasant one and you’ll come back to see us again.
Skater and Spectator Information
- What are the dates for the ice skating season?
October through June. Please check our website for specific dates and times.
- Do I need a membership to skate during a public session or to take skating lessons?
NO, you do not need a membership.
- Do I have to pay if I'm not ice skating?
Spectators are free during public ice skating sessions. There is a fee for spectators during all High School Varsity Hockey games, and during select events held at the rink.